Mental Health, eSports, and Community Service. Join the largest club on campus and use gaming as a tool to change the world. Whether you're looking for a safe space to game with others and make friends, to give back to those battling depression and anxiety, or to compete for hundreds of thousands in scholarship funds, we're here to enable you to be a Mental Health Champion.
What does the Anxiety Gaming Cerritos Chapter do?
- Provide access to free tools for students to conquer mental health issues, including therapists, support systems, and financial relief for medication co-pays or out-of-network therapists.
- Host the largest gaming events and tournaments in the area, with prizes ranging from computers to scholarships.
- Work directly with the college and local community to help those impacted by mental health issues.
- Enable students to find internship and career opportunities in Gaming and Mental Health.
- Rally against the stigma surrounding mental health issues and seeking treatment.
Our Campus Meeting Location and Time
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
Science Building, Lecture Hall 202
Thursday 11:00 AM