Support Class Guide (Patch 2018)
Last updated on July 9th, 2018 at 10:32am
Welcome to our Support Class Guide for Outside, the free-to-play MMO 2018. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about playing a support class in both the online and offline environment.
About Our Reviewer
1. Role Overview
The support class specializes in identifying and providing care for friendly players in order to help them survive various forms of difficulty present in the world. As players encounter world events and interact with others, they may overtime accumulate certain debuffs that can hinder their gameplay. As a support player, we're able to identify hidden and unhidden debuffs on others, help to heal minor debuffs, and assist players with challenging quests that may otherwise be overwhelming. The support class is one of the most important in the game, with each group of players requiring at least one support to be successful.
This class shares common features and abilities with specialized healers, such as Psychologist, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Psychiatrists. While the support class does provide abilities that address minor debuffs, it's important to allow major debuffs to be treated by specialized healers. The support class and healing class work together, tending to the aliments of others with equal importance.
2. Patch 2014 Changes for Support Classes
- The 2014 patch has introduced additional skills, such as Mindfulness. Having been in the game files for sometime, this skill has now been made widely available for all classes to pick up.
3. Patch 1960 Changes for Support Classes
- CBT, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, becomes available to support and healing classes.
- Success of therapy to remove major debuffs sharply increases.
- Easy Mode
- Spell Summary
- Builds and Talents